Friday, May 18, 2012

A Blast From The Past? {New Challenges!!}

May 18, 2012

 With school winding down and summer vacation beginning on May 31st, I decided to bring back something I thoroughly enjoyed not only because I loved doing it, but also to celebrate my one year Blog-o-versary! :D 

 What am I bringing back from the past? Remember the 42 Day Challenge? ;D No, I'm not doing another challenge like that per say...but I found something equally interesting and awesome for me {and you?} to do this summer!

 I found the idea from a random question on Yahoo Answers which led me to this: http://gonewiththesummer.wordpress.com . She had a summer bucket list and after reading through her whole blog and the two lists, I was fascinated and decided to make my own. :D 

So without further ado, I present my: 
Summer Bucket List 2012


1* Send a message in a bottle.
2* Paint finger nails each a different color.
3* Finger paint a picture on canvas and then frame it.
4* Put in >temporary< colored highlights.
5* Get a tan tattoo.
6* Buy and use and develop an underwater camera.
7* Silly string fight.
8* Warped Tour. {Not going to happen...but a girl can dream?}
9* Attempt the cinnamon challenge. 
10* Destroy a “Wreck This Journal”.
11* Go out with a really special guy. :)
12* Get my license.
13* Write something on a balloon and release it.
14* Catch and release fireflies.
15* Super glue a quarter to the ground and watch the madness.
16* Dance in the rain.
17* Play Chubby Bunny with someone. 
18* Blow Bubbles.
19* Decorate White Converses with fabric markers and paints.
20* Senior Pictures :D {done in July but not received the pics yet}
21* Draw a "masterpiece" with sidewalk chalk.
22* Go see the new Spiderman movie in theatres!
23* Pick an offical summer song!
24* Zorbing. Yes.
25* Get braces off...finally!
26* Make a crown of flowers.
27* Make a mentos/coke geyser.
28* Attach crayons to a canvas then use a blow-dryer to melt them.
29* Do Ellen’s dance dare {what even is this?? o.O'' }
30* Visit some colleges.
31* Pan for gold!
32* Mountains!
33* Myrtle Beach!
34* Go to the Ripley's entertainment places.

35* Volunteer at a Veterinarian's office / animal shelter.
36* Meet a professional sports' player  / coach.
37* Write inspirational sayings on post it notes and stick them in random places wherever I go. 
38* Tie-Dye a shirt! :D 
39* ...?
This list may end up growing some as more ideas come to mind. x) 
I will definitely NOT be going in order on these. As one is completed, it'll be crossed off and such. For each one I complete, the blog post will contain a picture that I took to prove I completed a task. :) 

Oh boy this will be fun! :D I hope most of these will be crossed off. :)

Feel free to copy and paste my list {some of mine were copied and pasted xD} and do your own challenge! ^w^

Let the games begin! n.n

*~ Keep your lights shining, infinitely. :) ~* 

~KayKay 

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's a lot to achieve. I hope you have a fantastic summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed so, hopefully I can achieve nearly all of them. x)
      Thanks! I hope you have an awesome amazing summer as well~ :)

      Delete